Administrative License Suspensions
A hearing to contest the civil suspension of your Idaho driver’s license or driving privileges is nothing to play around with and you only have seven days from the Date of Service on the Notice of Suspension to take action in your defense.
Grounds to vacate the suspension include:
- Did the officer have legal cause to stop you?
- Did the officer have legal cause to believe you were in actual physical control while operating a motor vehicle?
- Did the evidentiary test actually show the presence of drugs or other intoxicating substances?
- Was the evidentiary test properly administered?
- Were you informed of the consequences of failing or refusing to submit to evidentiary testing?
The attorney you choose to represent you at this hearing should be experienced, dedicated to protecting your rights, and meticulous in examining every detail of your case.
DUI defense lawyer Joseph Sullivan has successfully preserved the driving privileges of numerous drivers in North Idaho.
Mr. Sullivan is a former State Trooper and Detective who knows how authorities can occasionally overstep their bounds in pulling over drivers on suspicion of DUI/DWI. In recent years, he has successfully advocated for clients in a wide variety of cases, including drug and alcohol impaired driving, evidentiary test refusals, prescription medicine and drug impaired DUI, boating under the influence, commercial driver’s license suspensions and non-residents charged with drunk driving, both misdemeanors and felonies.
Appealing Your Suspended License? At Sullivan Law Office, PLLC, Your Concerns Are Our Priority.
If your license is suspended, there’s still hope. Mr. Sullivan has successfully appealed commercial and non-commercial driver’s license suspensions in District Court to restore client’s driving privileges.