Experienced Criminal Defense Representation In Coeur d’Alene
Timing is essential when responding to a serious criminal investigation or arrest. Whether your charge is a misdemeanor or a felony, a state crime or federal crime, your legal rights should be aggressively protected as soon as possible.
It can be difficult to know where to turn to for help. Facing the legal process can seem intimidating and overwhelming — unless you have an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side.
You can trust your interests to the care of Sullivan Law Office, PLLC, in Coeur d’Alene. Joseph Sullivan is a highly regarded law enforcement officer turned lawyer who for years has successfully represented people accused of crimes throughout North Idaho.
Look to our respected law firm for strong representation, proactive defense tactics and personalized attention when you need them most.
Are Your Freedoms And Future Under Attack After A Criminal Arrest?
Joseph Sullivan assists with all aspects of your case, from arrest, allegations and arraignment to outcome and appeal if needed. The wide range of criminal law cases we handle include:
- Federal crimes — including drug charges, financial crimes, conspiracy and violent capital crimes
- Drug offenses — such as possession, trafficking, importation, smuggling, manufacture, and cultivation of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, heroin and drug paraphernalia, and driving under the influence of drugs
- Theft crimes — burglary, robbery, armed robbery, identity theft, shoplifting and others
- Use of force — for individuals who use or threaten to use force to defend themselves or others, including law enforcement
- Violent crimes — such as simple and aggravated assault, battery, assault with a weapon, felon in possession of a weapon, arson, kidnapping, carjacking and domestic violence on a case-by-case basis
- DUI/DWI — both administrative/licensing and criminal matters such as alcohol-related vehicular homicide
Your Free Initial Consultation With The Sullivan Law Office, PLLC
As your attorney, Joseph Sullivan will be with you during every phase of your criminal defense case. He knows the justice system inside out, thanks to his years as a Trooper, Corporal and Detective with the Idaho State Police. This important background gives him an insider’s perspective on criminal prosecutions. He can anticipate opposing counsel’s strategies and counter them with tactics of his own.